- BD Photographics collects personal information when you register for updates or when you purchase BD Photographics products or services.
- When you register for updates, we collect information such as your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you purchase products or services, we collect additional information needed to complete the transaction such as your shipping address, telephone number, and other billing information.
- BD Photographics automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users.
- BD Photographics uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding our products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our products and services, contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve our website.
- BD Photographics does not design any part of its website to attract anyone under the age of 13.
- BD Photographics will not knowingly contact children under the age of 13 without a parent’s permission
- BD Photographics does not knowingly ask a child under the age of 13 for any personal information.
- BD Photographics does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- We provide shipping information to our shippers so that they may deliver the product to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide BD Photographics products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you
- BD Photographics may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Our website may contain links to other websites, including but not limited to the sites of affiliates, partners and resources. These sites may have different privacy policies and practices from ours. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of linked sites. You should contact that web site’s administrator with all questions or concerns about any external link
All credit card transactions carried out in connection with purchases from bdphotographics.com are transacted via third parties using secure servers. No financial details are retained on our server and the third parties only confirm to us that payment has been received and the name, email address and shipping address of the purchaser. The third parties do not communicate credit card or any other details to us and have their own, strict, privacy policies in place.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of BD Photographics. The collective work includes works that are licensed to BD Photographics. Copyright 2018, BD Photographics ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with BD Photographics or purchasing BD Photographics products. You may display and subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with BD Photographics or to purchase BD Photographics products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by BD Photographics. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of BD Photographics used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of BD Photographics.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, BD Photographics disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. BD Photographics does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. BD Photographics does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
BD Photographics shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if BD Photographics has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a BD Photographics product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, BD Photographics reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. BD Photographics reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, BD Photographics shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by BD Photographics without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
BD Photographics may deliver notice to you by means of email, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to BD Photographics.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of New Jersey, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of BD Photographics products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Essex County, NJ. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of BD Photographics products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. BD Photographics failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. BD Photographics may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a BD Photographics or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
BD Photographics does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, BD Photographics is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, BD Photographics reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to BD Photographics at its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BD Photographics, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, BD Photographics may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third-party is affiliated with BD Photographics, BD Photographics has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of BD Photographics. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, BD Photographics seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
State Sales Tax
Our products sold online ship from the city and county of of Montclair NJ. Appropriate and necessary NJ State taxes are charged based on this location when shipped to any address.
Shipping & Return Policy
UPS is our shipping partner.
BD Photographics may use real-time UPS shipping rates with additional markup for handling. Sometimes our shipping costs seems expensive. We are billed by dimensional, rather than actual weight rates by our carrier. So while our artwork may not weigh a lot, the size of the packaging required to protect your artwork while in transit is substantial. Since we are a small, family-owned business, we do not do the high-volume of shipping that allows us huge discounts nor the ability to subsidize shipping costs they way super-sized online retailers would.
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: BD Photographics is NOT responsible for duties, tariffs, brokerage fees nor individual country import rules and regulations. International Customers, Also, BD Photographics has discontinued offering US Postal as an International Shipping method due to lack of consistency and controls.
NOTE FOR PO BOX ADDRESSES: Please provide a physical address so we can ship your order via UPS. If you require an alternate shipping method, please contact us.
Sometimes, no matter how well we’ve packed it, somebody decides to put a forklift through it. Sometimes, it turns out that you’ve gotten the wrong item. We understand. We’re happy to make things right. Please help us make it easier by following our return policy.
RETURN FOR DAMAGE IN SHIPPING All orders are handled and packaged to ensure their safe and sound arrival. If your package is received with obvious external damage, please refuse shipment unopened citing damage. This will ensure immediate replacement of your order or refund. If, upon opening your package, you find the contents damaged, please keep all of the original packagings and notify us immediately.
NOTE: BD Photographics will NOT refund for damaged or lost shipments if using United States Postal Services (USPS) as a shipping method. Use at your own risk.
RETURN FOR WRONG ITEM OR AN ITEM YOU DO NOT WISH TO KEEP
Unfortunately, due to the custom printing and nature of our framing, all sales are FINAL. There are no refunds or credits.